Indoor Air Quality Testing & Purification
Indoor Air Quality Services in Long Island, NYC, Westchester County & Fairfield County
Unhealthy Homes Lead to Unhealthy Families
FREE On-site Inspection of both the Inside & Outside of Your Home | Call Now!
Is your home making you or your family members sick?
Healthy indoor air starts with a simple test!
Home Healthy Homes provides air purification and indoor air testing services to improve indoor air quality and promote healthy homes.
With studies showing that we will spend up to 60% of our lives in our homes, what good is eating healthy and exercising daily if the air we breathe at home is making us sick? Poor indoor air quality is no laughing matter. Wet basements, mold that may be hidden in the walls and floors, off-gassing and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from household solvents, building materials and furnishings, radon, tobacco smoke, poor ventilation, and many other air contaminants can lead to prolonged, and in some cases, irreversible health disorders.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency poor indoor air quality has been linked to Legionnaires’ disease, asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and humidifier fever. And prolonged exposure to mold, which produces airborne spores that are inhaled, has resulted in fever, shortness of breath and mold infections in the lung. If you have concerns about the health of your home and family, contact Home Healthy Homes now for air purification and indoor air quality testing.
The National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities reported in 2002 that poor indoor air quality in school facilities is widespread. Some of the symptoms reported include irritated eye, nose and throat, upper respiratory infections, nausea, dizziness, headaches and fatigue, or sleepiness. The term “Sick Building Syndrome” came to refer to this problem.
As of today many states throughout the US have mandated the testing of indoor air quality at schools at least three times a year. Our homes suffer from the same issues. With the rising costs of fuel we have turned them into air-tight vaults, trapping in all sorts of pollutants and toxins. We can’t open our windows during the summer because it lets out expensive air conditioning and lets in moist, humid hot air that can cause mold growth.
During the winter, heat escapes through an open window at a cost of $3.50 per gallon of heating oil. So we must keep our windows closed. By doing so, we trap in our homes all sorts of pollutants, including molds and biological and chemical toxins. We are breathing in stale, contaminated air that can make us sick.
Indoor Air Quality Facts To Consider
“Health effects from indoor air pollutants may be experienced soon after exposure or, possibly, years later.” 1
- EPA states that air in our homes can be seventy times more polluted than outdoor air
- EPA also states that 30% to 50% of the structures we live in are damp enough to encourage growth and buildup of biological pollutants
- The number of children with asthma has doubled since 1980
- People may be potentially exposed to several indoor air quality contaminants for extended periods of time
- One in Fourteen has asthma
- Due to a Smaller Lung Capacity, Women and Children Suffer Twice as much as Men
- 50 million Americans suffer from allergic reactions to airborne allergens
- 100% of chronic sinusitis is due to poor indoor air quality
- One in Six suffer from allergies due to fungi and / or bacteria in the air they breathe at home
- Levels of organisms found in our homes can be two to fives times greater than outdoors
If You Think You May Have a Water Problem Call Us Right Away
How Home Healthy Homes Can Help You Protect Your Family
Home Healthy Homes will come to your home to learn the cause of your indoor air quality problem. We provide a thorough inspection of both the inside and outside of your home in order to determine the best way to heal your home from the dangerous effects of poor indoor air quality.
Homes Healthy Homes Indoor Air Quality Service Provides You With:
- FREE On-site Inspection of both the Inside & Outside of Your Home
- FREE Easy to Read Estimate
- Humidity Testing
- Removal of Dangerous Fumes & Gasses
- Removal of Irritant Vapors
- Mold Inspection and Mold Removal
- Clean Air Filtration
- Ridding of Disagreeable Odors
- Professional, Licensed Installations
- A Healthier Home & Peace of Mind
Contact Home Healthy Homes and our indoor air quality remediation consultant will come to evaluate your unique situation. We provide you with a FREE in-home evaluation and on-the-spot estimate that’s easy to read. Our long-term solutions are designed to save you money and give you peace of mind.
Call us Toll Free (866) 468-1780.
Make an appointment for your FREE estimate. Most jobs are completed the same day!
Protect Your Family From the Dangers of Poor Indoor Air Quality with the Experience and Care of Home Healthy Homes.
Indoor Air Quality Information Resources:
- The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality, Environmental Protection Agency, US Government
- Indoor Air Quality” – American Lung Association
- Enviro Health Links-Indoor Air Pollution” – National Institute of Health
- Healthy Homes Program” – US Dept. of Housing (HUD)
- Indoor Air Quality” – California Indoor Air Quality Program
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Estimates
- In-Home Evaluations
- Fast, Affordable, Reliable Service
- 15% Off Any Service (New Customers)
- Super Fast Response Time
- 40+ Years of Experience
- Licensed and Mold Certified
- No Mess Guarantee
- Lifetime Waterproofing Guarantee
- We Do It Right the First Time
- Featured on News 12 & Newsday
- No Job Too Big or Too Small
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Most Jobs Completed Same Day