French Drain Installation Contractors
Specialists in Keeping Your Basement Dry | Free Estimates
Serving Long Island, NYC, Westchester County & Fairfield County
A simple and effective way to keep your basement from flooding is with a french drain in your basement. At Home Healthy Homes we take great provide in our ability to provide homeowners with a quick and proven system to keep their basements dry and mold-free.
We are a locally owned and operated company with over 40 years of experience and an A+ BBB rating. We have also been featured in Newsday and News Channel 12 in Long Island for our expertise in basement waterproofing and mold removal. We also offer a no mess guarantee and offer lifetime warranties on all our waterproofing services.
Reasons to Consider Installing a French Drain System
- You’re having problems with surface water like a soggy lawn or washed-out driveway
- If water is getting into your basement
- Your’e building a new retaining wall on a hillside
Benefits of French Drain Systems
- Protect your home from structural foundation water leaks
- Prevents the build-up of water in your crawl space
- Diverts water away from areas of your home prone to washing out (such as yards, driveways)
- Creates a dryer healthier living space that is less prone to mold and mildew
- Relieves high water table under the basement floor
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Protect your home by calling Home Healthy Homes today.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our experienced french drain installers.
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Estimates
- In-Home Evaluations
- Fast, Affordable, Reliable Service
- 15% Off Any Service (New Customers)
- Super Fast Response Time
- 40+ Years of Experience
- Licensed and Mold Certified
- No Mess Guarantee
- Lifetime Waterproofing Guarantee
- We Do It Right the First Time
- Featured on News 12 & Newsday
- No Job Too Big or Too Small
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Most Jobs Completed Same Day